Did you know we are holding a Show & Shine?
Yes!! We are holding a Show & Shine at Sydney Motorsport Park on the same day as our GP Track Day! Here are the details:
When is it?
What time do I have to get there with my car?
Gates open to display cars at 9.30am.
What car can go on display?
ANYTHING! Our Show & Shine is open to all makes and models! If you want to show off your pride and joy, let us know… We wont judge!
What will it cost me?
This year we want to do something different… We are asking that all entrants to the Show & Shine donate $5… We wont be keeping it – we’re going to pass this on to charity!
Can I take photos of my car?
If you want.. We won’t stop you! In fact, we’ll have professional photographers there taking snaps already!
Is there anything else to do?
You bet there is! We have our biggest line up of cars running on SMSP’s GP Circuit!! Everything from Skylines to Lotus’, Street Cars to dedicated Track Cars!
Watching cars fly past on a track is cool, I guess….??
How about jumping in one of them!! We will be holding passenger runs throughout the day!! It only costs $10! [Further details below]
So get in touch with us and let us know what you’re bringing!
This is an official SAU:NSW event.
One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads, or in public venues, we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.
When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to:
• Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.
• Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should.
• Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly.
• Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
This Event will include a Motor Sport Passenger Ride Activity (MSPRA) which shall be run under and in accordance with the CAMS MSPRA Policy. A briefing must be attended by each Driver and Passenger (and guardians of each Passenger if Passenger is under 18 years of age) conducted by the Clerk of the Course prior to the MSPRA commencing. Passengers MUST:
• wear the same protective gear as a Driver – to be inspected and approved by the Chief Scrutineer prior to passengers engaging in any MSPRA activity (long sleeve shirt, long pants, closed shoes, and a helmet complying with AS1698)
• Be fitted and restrained as required for each Automobile with consideration for their physical attributes
• Complete a Passenger Ride Entry Form and disclaimer
• Be at least 12 years of age
• Vehicles shall only carry one Passenger at a time, unless otherwise approved by CAMS.